Certainty

 Dear Gillan, 

It's only been last year since I last tweeted: 

Before I die, I want to work at O_____

And it has been 4 months since I have been interning in that dream company. I've always looked up to their brand voice and now being one of the people who spearheaded (wow such a big word) that to translate to the local scene, wow. It seems crazy to me even now. 

I recently had a talk with my director about the possibility of converting me into a full time. While I really wanted to jump & take the opportunity and start flying out of my ass - I also had doubts. 

You see, I didn't go to a 'proper' university. My only qualifications are some irrelevant diploma compared to what I'm doing now. Recently, I have had this feeling that my position right now in content creation is not as easy as I thought it was. Whenever I'm in a meeting and listening to my superiors talk, explaining and justifying their actions – it really made wonder "When will I be able to talk like this?" "Will I be as confident as them to lead the meeting?" 

I have so much to learn. 

Over the years, I've realised I've grown to be more shy, slightly timid, and very much introverted. It's definitely a learning curve for me now. To put myself out there, to be more bold and just do it for the vibes, y'know? 

I have so much to learn.

But I'm only 26 and it's never too late to start learning. 


+
fleurs